Bharat scouts and Guides Wing
The Bharat Scouts and Guides of IIS Dammam take pleasure in presenting the report of its achievements in the year 2019-2020. The year under report is a magnificent year for the Bharat Scouts and Guides; several programs were conducted during this academic session. IIS Dammam committed to providing quality education with a positive emphasis on character formation, cooperation and quest of excellence. With this in mind, The Scouts and Guides of IIS Dammam have taken the initiative to imbibe excellent skills in our students.
Scouting is all about building confidence and self-esteem, learning important life skills and leadership skills, team building, outdoor adventure, education, and fun! Scouts learn how to make good choices and to take responsibility for their actions so that they are prepared for their adult life as independent persons.
Scout & Guide Activities
- Scouting and guiding is a Co-Curricular activity.
- In IIS Dammam Scouting and guiding started from 2007.
- We are registered under The Bharat Scouts & Guides, New Delhi.
- 10 Scouts & 35 Guides got Rajay Puraskar In 2014.
- From 2015 onwards In Saudi Arabia 2 District Association (Units) started by National Headquarter BS&G , New Delhi. As under-
- BS&G Dist. Unit – I Riyadh
- BS&G Dist. Unit- II Dammam
IIS Dammam is District Headquarter, BS&G Dist. Unit- II Dammam.
In our school all three levels of scouting is running smoothly. In current academic session 2019-2020 near about 800 students are registered in scouts, Guides, Cubs, Bulbuls & Bunnies. 25 teachers team is trained them. Section wise training sessions conducted.